Saturday, December 30, 2006

going back to my roots



the year ends with spasm on my back. agonized with filthy smoke and unbearable stench of livelihood, i want to leave any trace of city living and all the fuck of it. can i just pack my things up and go northern coast.

heading back to my hometown. going back to my roots.

it's like a scene in the movie "the new world" with the red indian girl embracing the gift of mother earth. i want to be in the arms of nature again. sleep with the weeds, kissing the palm of the ocean, dance in the rain, feel the sands of time between the nook of my toes and make love with the sun.

temporal bliss consumes me as i wade across flowing water from the mouth of the river to the heart of the ocean. washing all my dirt off from the sins of the earth to the purity of the seas.

Lovely as it is, i feel like new again..
























(sunset in Madridejos, Bantayan Island)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers