Saturday, March 31, 2007

gear it up!


Maybe it's been a year since the last time i went for a great outdoor adventure. This time I conquered the Balamban great heights and trace one of the four still living water sheds in Cebu. I find it exhilarating and challenging going through the trek. The notion of risky slopes and intense heat doesn't stop us to carry on. I even still don't have any sleep by then ('twas the sizzling Saturday last night) so thanks for the stress tab that keeps me feel ecstatic..
"Tiniil" the trekking org founded by adventure-seeker-nature-lover in Cerebro has been hopping from one point to the other. This would be my first time to be a part with them and somehow i wanna grab the title "the ultimate adventurera" =) The excursion was long before planned and i don't want to miss it---again! I already missed their Argao escapade and Osmena Peak adventure that i could have been to. Tsk.. That's fine, there still alot of places to venture, and these folks are thrill hungry and their passion for great outdoors is definitely grounded. As for me, my unfading love for nature always push me to move on and on..

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers