Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"knowing there is only now.."

i find myself humming with this song lately. it's by Cynthia Alexander, i tried to post a video with this lyrics but failed to search it in youtube. it's been a long time since i post a song on my page, and this is worthy of my blog space.
...........................................................

here we stand

we know
it will always be
everything & nothing
between us
but space & silence
to begin with
tell me how it is to
love & live & be
no promises knowing
there is only now
knowing there is only now

as we walk away
out the door
welcome back reality
don't forget we smile knowing
there is only now

tell me how it is
to love & live & be
no promises knowing
there is only now
knowing there is only now
.................................................

the first time i hear this from my player was when i walk to a wet pavement along i2 (freshly drenched by the bygone rain) the piano is so lovely and Cynthia's voice comfort the restless soul within me. it makes me smile while walking along a crowd of strangers. passing through cars, passing through a cat trying to catch a mate. did these silly skip every now and then while reminiscing good memories i had with friends, with my significant other and also those time when i'm all by myself..

1 comment:

yoshke said...

off topic, i just really have to say this: love love love the blog design!!! especially the header. :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers