Friday, October 19, 2007

defy gravity

random madness hit me again. opt for adrenaline rush, i went on top of the i2 building. reach the last floor---the roof deck. set the elevator buttons to "G" (ground floor) and the pulley start rolling and set the whole framed platform *3.6km/hr speed down to the ground. like a spawning salmon swims against the current during spring time, i do this ballerina twirling hops, continuously making rounds as i float into mid air.

Nauseated I step out of the elevator, walk through the lobby---woobling. I tried to keep my balance and walk normally as sheer euphoria rises to my ears.

in split second: i defy gravity. yeeeah!

*need physicist approval

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers