Saturday, December 15, 2007

a child of the universe





she once told her name and I failed to remember, I asked her when she grow up, what she want to become?


most children nowadays would reply: I want to become a doctor, I want to become a nurse, I want to become a lawyer and so on.. as if they really knew that dreams do really come true.


but this child simply smile and shy off from my query. she simply don't know. which is quite normal at her age and I'm quite glad that she's not tainted with stereotyped social roles from neither her immediate family nor mass media. yet..


let a child be a child.


may she grow with the years to come. may she realize that she is in parallel with one of the stars in the universe. That she become what she really want to be and raise the banner of free will.


she then ran away and spend her day playing with her mates. undeniably light hearted with glee.

***

a child neighbor of julio, whom i befriend with during my stay in their hometown: Danao.

photo taken by julio using his SE camphone

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers