Thursday, February 26, 2009

there's no one here




due to schedule change, i got my 1 hour break in such a later time--- at 11:30 pm. craving for something to eat i went to our next door kitchen, Ayala Terraces and the emptiness welcomes me.

There's no one here. The lights are still on but most of the establishment are empty. even the Gilligan's and Bo's coffee shop turned their door sign to "close" and the usual crowded outdoor mall now looks quite deserted. (the reason behind might because it's Monday, 2nd would be due to consecutive holidays and most people are tired or financially drained)

hmn, ok..

although minor hunger pangs bothers me but i smiled with the idea of this place void of major stressors.

i feel so at peace, floating even.

a lighted a cig and took photos around, since i'm dying to capture the aerial architecture of the Terraces way back it was newly opened to the public, but used to be discouraged by the annoying crowd.

still find it unusual, regularly the place is crowded until wee hours after midnight. but duh, let me just put my earphone on.



Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits -
I hope you have found
a friend.

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning'send.


Yeah, I know who I want to take me home.

I know who I want to take me home.

I know who I want to take me home.


Take me home...


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers