Monday, September 28, 2009

"save the cheerleader, save the world"





I know I’m quite late for this but I’ve just finished Heroes Season 1.

With its 23 premiere episodes, several gifted individuals connive from different parts of the globe to do one mission:

To save the world.

Of which, yeah, a catchy plot to attract comic book fanboys and regular viewers alike.

The series of intrinsic display of superpowers and human nature could somehow be related to Spencer and Darwin’s survival of the fittest as what matters in the end is the ability to adapt and who could prevail.

I Already have the other 2 seasons and I can’t wait to go home and watch it in my netbook.
And hey, I must admit that one of the factors that hook me into this series is that I’m glued with Sylar’s cruel yet sexy eyes. Darn!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers