Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my FooPet, named Vicenzo!

Vicenzo is a male Pug born September 28, 2009 and last adopted November 23, 2009.

He is 8 weeks old.


hot! me & my pup have the same sexy butt.. =)


good boy!


what?! is this autofellatio?


vicenzo got bored.. =(


no... not there?! vicenzo!


vicenzo said: i love flowers! merci beaucoup!


my puppy is starving when i went back 7 hours after from sleeping ..


*after i had my coffee, i'm back on my screen, and here's vicenzo already waiting for me.. do u miss me buddy?! =)


at the foo park!


**************************

I’m still in love with my ex-crush, Vicenzo
so i’m having this pup to remind me of him..

I will take care of you Vicenzo..


my profile: http://www.foopets.com/member/18480764

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers