Monday, December 21, 2009

One day,



I would like to have a wall solely intended for my devout spirits:

Gin, Vodka, SKY vodka, Bourbon, Light Rum, Dark Rum, Spiced Rum, Dry Vermouth, Sweet Vermouth, Bitters, More Gin, Limon cello, Orange Liquor, Raspberry Liquor, Blackberry Liquor, Brandy, Moonshine, Tequila, whiskey and century old wines! (or maybe I should have an underground cellar for the wines)

mixxxer

Tonic, Soda Water, Ginger Ale, Diet Coke, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

my version would have a doorless refrigerator for Garnishes:

Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Maraschino Cherries and a field of strawberries


(photo taken in Jazz and Blues @ Mabolo)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers