Monday, January 18, 2010

festival queen

got no Sinulog Id / nor a photographer pass, but i made it inside Osmeña Circle and have a closer shot of this star dancer on the 30th Sinulog Mardi Gras here in Cebu City.

I was totally awe struck and mesmerized by this lady.. the costume and make up is just simply fantastic. If only i got a DSLR or any power camera, i could have captured the beautiful details of which my camphone failed to render..

I think there are a lot of other Sinulog Star Dancers, however i came to the street rather late.. (around 2:30 pm) but was still glad was able to make it here and this lady just made my day, and the festivity: just perfect..

To you,

Daghang Salamat!








No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers