Wednesday, January 06, 2010

a glimpse of Fort San Pedro and Metropolitan Cathedral

few nights before New Year, just came from a ticketing office where i lined up for a couple of hours only to find out (when i finally came face to face with the clerk) that they are already fully booked... here's my facebook shout out that night:

grrrr.. napuputah talaga ako dito sa pier uno.. i spent so much for the taxi fare, stretched my patience (long queue), wasted so much time and effort just to score a ticket to surigao, but it end up they are already fully booked and no advance insuance of ticket for tom's.. i said to myself: like WHAT THE #*-!

................

so to calm my nerves down, went to these places and yes, somehow i attained some peace of mind. so i go ahead and pray to God (uhuh, i'm still that spiritual you know..) that my goal to hit Siargao before January 1 will be materialized.. of which, really happened. As what my old dictum goes: Everything will just fall into place..

=)

Good day everyone...

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers