Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wait a century

went to cempark with russ for a talk and smoke.. then this tomb's "lapida" caught our attention..
russ saw it first and asked me to take a picture of this:






i hope its ok to post this here, if not o ito'y labag sa kagustuhan nyo, just inform me and will remove this pic..

while wandering around, i visit the ground where i bury my unconsummated love a year ago.. russ was also with me when i did that.. could still remember, twas sinulog and here we are, at the cemetery doing an emotional let go ceremony..

the afternoon is grim at this place at this time, while the kalachuchi trees sighing with the dead, russ and i puffed our cig..

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers