Monday, February 01, 2010

CCP, here we come!



this is CCP, shot this 5 years ago, just passed by when i had my designing debut in PICC Manila.
I said to myself that one day i will be there, inside, performing.

and now, together with team balite..
under the directorial debut of Ms. Bambi Beltran
with her short film: Agokoy, Agokoy, Ugma na ta mag Asoy (a cebuano riddle for DREAM)
will be featured for both full length and short film category for “Cinema Rehiyon: Alter Nativo (Films From The Other Philippines)” w/c will be held later this month in CCP.

It's quite surreal and cynical as it is, as i've never thought my crazy collaboration with the film would bring me this far. which for me, is totally AWESOME..

like, HELL YEAH!

I would really wanna go, and i would really make it a point that i'll be there when the film hit the big screen in CCP. I'm crossing my fingers and my legs for us (the film crew and cast) to be there when it happens.

So yun, mag tatagaleg nanaman ako.. haha
kasi, pang totohanan na talaga to eh.. lol

anyway, i must tell you that it's already a heart warming experience when we had our production in Olango for a weekend, let alone heading to Manila for the main event.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers