Sunday, March 07, 2010
just watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland
watched it with Julio at SM in 3D
it was originally made in 2D then later
processed into 3D, so most of the viewer find it distracting than amazing.
as for me, it's my first time to experience
a 3D Film on the big screen so i was fully immersed on Tim Burton's surreal adaptation of
Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland
I'm quite visually impressed (not to mention loving the designer's dress of Mia Wasikowska through out. Even the small blue dress created by the Mad Hatter and of course the Red Couture dress) and left pondering on the quite adult version of Alice on this film.
The message was quite profound to be understood by the young and grown ups alike.
Overall, I do love the film and recommend it for everyone.
Lots of lovin'
As Time Goes By
- ► 2014 (38)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (67)
- i see
- With me
- just having my usual stroll in Ayala when i over...
- tell me, please
- waiting for lunch break
- abi naku
- wouldn't it be nice?
- Flight B20278
- what's inside the fridge?
- just watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- about me, at the age of hmmm... 24?
- on vivienne westwood's s/s 2010 collection
- having my usual doze of murakami at gustavian on a...
- all god's children can dance..
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (239)
- ► 2008 (115)
- ► 2007 (220)
- ► 2006 (171)
- ► 2005 (209)