Thursday, December 23, 2010

5 Years - Volta Tour - Denmark Roskile Festival 2007



russ had this posted recently on fb, as usual Bjork never fails to astound both of us (and for sure some Bjork hard core lovers as well)

so i can't help but post this as well on my page.

just listening this track on my headphone could let me run a hundred miles, let alone see her live performing. Volta tour is just so wonderfully magical. i hope she has another one brewing and luckily, me and russ would able to make it that time.

the power of her voice, the lyrics, the memories it brings. Gehd, it's purely electrifying.

hail to Bjork

***************************************************


PS

Dearest Bjork,

please don't get old yet..





No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers