Monday, January 13, 2014

ano ba talaga?


was romanticizing again with my ever not so coherent love life, maybe i'm still enjoying being single and keep on saying to my friends that i'm still on my 20's and it's my prime time.

ironically, i just broke somebody's heart. or maybe a lot of "someones'"heart.. but hey, i've been hurt a lot of times too. so i consider that to be fair. i just can't force myself to be with someone whom i'm not so sure of. it's always been quality and not quantity, that's how my version of a boy who named Crow keeps on telling me.

i have a friend who used to be my club buddy who turns out to be one of my close friend in terms of club hopping, coffee and ehem, boy hunting. i know who are his crushes and who he fantasized. we got so close that we are getting comfortable sharing secrets. then suddenly, he was struck by cupid's arrow, i mean he fell in love- with this boy whom he just had sex with for a night. i keep on saying him that it could only be a one night stand for christ's sake and that's it! what he is feeling right now is just a temporary glitch! but he's persistent and make "ligaw".

he's very mad about this guy to the extend i have to support him to be with him in a club when i just declared no alcohol for a month. but damn, he is like throwing a big party and treat us with drinks and pica pica. for friendship and "libre" well, sorry, i can't say no to that. but it end up he was busted the same night. the idea was that my friend was too eager and his crush isn't ready. to make story short, my friend was frustratingly shattered. and i become, his automatic cosoler (is there such a noun for that?) and most of the time, his shrink. yeah, he has gone out of his mind and my phone is full of text msges and missed calls. and if we had a chance to talk, we talked for hours, i mean he usually do the talking, having the same story again and again and again. ugh'

my advice and suggested therapies includes watching these films:

1. walt disney's frozen (so that he would consider the notion that knowing somebody for a day and declaring he fell in love with him at the same time is: stupid)

2. 500 days of summer (men, i just love that film, such a classic! although i always see myself as Summer and not Tom but it's a good film movie who just gotten himself into the mad world of brokenhearted)

3. lastly, star cinema's one more chance (well, my friend keep on asking if he still have the chance since he messed up and he blew it big time, so i suggested this film and he might learn some lessons on how to retrieve a short lived love affair)

hopefully he could get over with it. it's stressing the hell out of me. but wait, i'm just wondering, have i also caused someone to be like him?


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers