Friday, May 23, 2014

suddenly and most of the time, i miss you




photo by Chai Fonacier, during our fuck you world summit last december 2013


I miss our late night talks

late night movies when we had your whole sala for ourselves
I miss us crying while Claudine is also crying over aga muhlach
The way u read my blog in the past and then comment on it
as if we’re not gonna see each other almost everyday

I miss ur texts saying: “padung na ko”
if all we know, naa pa ka sa kwarto, nanudlay ka pa sa imong buhok
I miss u
Sobra

How I wish I can see u again this june, when im going back to cebu to attend mecca’s wedding
Before it was ur wedding with thomas
i can still remember it
‘twas in august
04/08

It’s for forever

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers