Friday, June 06, 2014

Reinstatement


One thing I love about cine adarna, is that it's almost entirely empty on a hush hush weekday screenings. Its like watching in a cinema all by yourself.


This film brought me to a series of sensual reverie. Jean-jacques Annaud keeps the passion & eroticism in full force. It never fails to flash the big screen with artistic shots and little surprises if you are a keen observer. Plus, there's a smooth succession of scenes from one event to another. I am fully impressed.


moreover, jeanne moreau voice over has this magnitude of attending a poetry reading session that leads me wanting to read Marguerite Duras' novel which this film based from.

The ending brought me to tears and swelling lungs just like that moment when you are panting and trying to catch your breath after an orgasm.

It made my day for it seems to be a very long time since I had a good one.

It's something that I'm wanting to do so badly. Most of these kind of events are scheduled 2nd half of the day, which my work sched also falls. Since I'm on a preventive suspension due to an upcoming case in the office I have this chance of going out--- escaping from the stench of corporate world and reinstate myself to the universe that I once found myself revolving: under the acacia trees, having coffee and ice cream. being alone inside a movie house, jog while seeing the sun sets and immerse myself with the things I love doing.

€€

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers