my phone just got snatched,
last feb 16,
dawn after Saturday night madness
on a bus
after me and carri attended UPFair2020
had a really great time as I introduce her to soju
able to hear moonstar88 sang migraine and torete live
I said to my self: gehd, this is way too good
then carri's digital vape got lost
then we tried to shrug it off in cubao expo
then today x future
rapture and had videoke
its a wrap and were heading home
its a crowded bus, no empty seats so we are standing in the middle,
and as other passenger brush us off to get out
my phone got lost..
aside from important contacts, fuck buddies, potential lovers, app msges, so many HD photos and videos, my memories.. and darn, my writings are there..
definitely, they are irretrievable since I haven't backed it up, I have no terabyte-sized memory device and what have you..
but I am glad, few of my writings are intact, im glad I used this app and able to recover my snippets of writings. without these notes, I felt like my days just burnt in the air, fades away with forgetfulness..
last feb 16,
dawn after Saturday night madness
on a bus
after me and carri attended UPFair2020
had a really great time as I introduce her to soju
able to hear moonstar88 sang migraine and torete live
I said to my self: gehd, this is way too good
then carri's digital vape got lost
then we tried to shrug it off in cubao expo
then today x future
rapture and had videoke
its a wrap and were heading home
its a crowded bus, no empty seats so we are standing in the middle,
and as other passenger brush us off to get out
my phone got lost..
aside from important contacts, fuck buddies, potential lovers, app msges, so many HD photos and videos, my memories.. and darn, my writings are there..
definitely, they are irretrievable since I haven't backed it up, I have no terabyte-sized memory device and what have you..
but I am glad, few of my writings are intact, im glad I used this app and able to recover my snippets of writings. without these notes, I felt like my days just burnt in the air, fades away with forgetfulness..
No comments:
Post a Comment