It would be nice
To get lost into ur strawberry fields
Wandering around
Under the cloudless blue sky’
Where mountains are whistling
And cotton candies are riding with the wind
I will catch it with my mouth
Where it melts on my tongue
Blowing bubbles
Tiny weenie explosive balloons
Like minute atomic bombs
Which burst on ur hair
How it would be like
Getting lost
and stumble into u
I will climb over ur fence
And taste ur strawberries
Hmmm
It taste delicious
Hmmm
Yummy
Hmmm
I like it
I will be forever smiling,
I guess...
Monday, August 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots of lovin'
As Time Goes By
-
▼
2009
(239)
-
▼
August
(13)
- Sparkling lights and merry go round
- road trip; a whimsical ride
- clark, 15 days more to go..
- yet another Murakami's...
- date trio
- SOS
- move up
- To do list:_____1.) Do the laundry
- in a deep hiatus..
- finally, veruschka find her home..
- Just that
- Lemme taste ur strawberries
- i think, that's all there is to it..
-
▼
August
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment