https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/mindful-anger/201804/9-steps-healing-childhood-trauma-adult
emotions:
anger
anxiety
isolation
The word "tanga" (stupid) always reverberates within me.
It's one of the most derogatory word one can say or let others feel for someone
I have always feel bed about it, hurt, angry and less accepting.
feelings of being not enough
*Papa smashed the dipper on my head (was it a dipper? or planggana?), when i brought something that is not what he needs during my mother's labor.
*A high school classmate knock my head when I did a group assignment and it's not what she expected.
*A potential sex encounter blocked me in grindr when I give multiple options.
misunderstanding, lack of clarity, ambiguous instructions of which not my fault but i was being punished.
>>>
proceed to step 8 and 9
emotions:
anger
anxiety
isolation
The word "tanga" (stupid) always reverberates within me.
It's one of the most derogatory word one can say or let others feel for someone
I have always feel bed about it, hurt, angry and less accepting.
feelings of being not enough
*Papa smashed the dipper on my head (was it a dipper? or planggana?), when i brought something that is not what he needs during my mother's labor.
*A high school classmate knock my head when I did a group assignment and it's not what she expected.
*A potential sex encounter blocked me in grindr when I give multiple options.
misunderstanding, lack of clarity, ambiguous instructions of which not my fault but i was being punished.
>>>
proceed to step 8 and 9
No comments:
Post a Comment