Wednesday, September 30, 2026

09/2026

30/09
-cathy brought me to McDonald's where they work and saw dani. He is indeed very guapo and charming.
-dani took me to the airport and as always, airports are the saddest place on earth (please see blog entry dated 30/09)
-back in madrid, back to my new reality 

29/09
-dani came by in greifswald, had sex and slept with him.
-bond with his bestie and colleague, a kapwa Cebuana: Cathy 
Then later bond with ishna
They toured me around multiple facets of berlin, from the bombed church tower, to 
We went to this beautiful beer garden and had some drinks
-cathy and ishna talked highly of Dani and the more 
-saw Dani in his workplace and got touched by his generosity 

27-28/09
-beach walk in eldena and Eisenhein park 
-finished reading the coordinates of happiness 
-simply decided i wanna devote myself to Dani. Ever since we are together, i just want to be faithful to him.
-despedida dinner and bond with max


26/09
-max and i drank and danced the night away.. it was one of the best party nights we have ever.
-i was also super drunk and expressed my gratitude and love to my best friend maxie bella
-from Berlin, we go straight to poland. We had coffee at mama. We walked along the patio and went to the beach 
-it's one of the most romantic walks I have with Dani. I mean for 2 weeks of almost seeing every other day, i totally felt inloved with him. I am very excited and looking forward to what awaits us.
-i am the happiest, i cried 


25/09
-danilo came in Greifswald and simply slept with me. Look at him while sleeping.. cuddle and recharge myself in his warm embrace. Our sex was also good. I came twice specifically after i massaged him.
-party with max in Berlin 
Street music
Gay disco


24/09
-watched spark camp season 4. Ignited back by its usual thrill. 
-Bond with Maxie bella. Went walking around innenstratt and have beer in the park. We just simply catch up and simply live the moment 

23/09
-im in cloud 9. Date with danilo in Poland. My 2nd time.. but we just simply take advantage of the good discounted price in Lidl 
And ate at McDonald's. We also hold hands while in the train. Never felt this warmth for a long time.. able to simply rest my head on his chest. 

22/09
-just simply rest

21/09
-had one of the craziest and fun bathhouse experience at der boiler. I used my remaining stash and reminded myself to take it easy. I only have one admin but later i found a gang who do ghb and some lines. I just do ghb and it reverberates my trip. I had one of the most handsome, hung and sexy hunks that night. My highlight is when i get gangbang at the porn area. Meeting this middle eastern couple at the jacuzzi and having a foursome kissing. Then got fucked with this handsome arab. 

My hole is totally destroyed specially with this hard fucker who i thought was a bottom. We closes the place and we really had a great time.

19-20/09
-met Daniel Rinaldo. He is Italian living in Berlin. We first chatted in grindr after a whole day of not meeting anyone for hook up. 

So this one is for The sweet. I thought he was just a passerby but we connected and he made the effort to visit greifswald the day after we chatted. We had coffee at the old square and i was mesmerized by his smile. I though he is grumpy by the looks in his pictures. I felt relaxed and radiant with him. I really like him. I thought he doesn't like me and I'm preparing myself with my downfall once he have to go back to Berlin after coffee. But no. He went with me at my favourite spot and we made love. He came rapidly through my mouth and wasn't able to fuck me. But it's totally fine and i simply swallow it all. We also had a great walk just outside the train station.. had sweet moments under the sun and we kiss. Now i can relate again with the lovers in the park. I felt the thrill and the wind.


17-18/09
-i got crazy with the hairy bear arab doctor. I got so obsessed with hid dominance that when he didn't come I became berserk. I guess it is also co related with my anxiety with my house search in Spain. I tried yoga and meditation, it helps a little. But still i had this unquenchable thirst for him. Then finally i was able to meet him and get spanked by him. It is crazy when you get drawn to this kind of fetish (bdsm) it really gets into you.
-went to elisenhein and had this forest bathing. Marvel the century old trees and did a tree hug and energy recharge. Felt blessed by their stability and strength though the seasons.
-sunset at eldena. Also read some chapters of gian lucca's coordinates of happiness by the beach. 
-had a few drinks with maxie Bella by her balcony here in Maxim-Gorki-Straße 4B and we caught up with our days. It was a marvelous moment.


16/09
-another fantasy fulfilled, had this encounter with a hairy bear arab doctor. His smell and bearded face really aroused me. We did a lot of kinkiness such as golden shower, spitting and submission. He is indeed a dominant top. I came tremendously

14-15/09
-finally tried der boiler berlin, it is indeed a huge place for cruising and it's filled with folsom attendees and visitors. amazing and beautiful people. I was super tired from the long trip from greifswald and i felt powerless. So i did my usual thing and start power cruising. My buena manu is from a tall hunky German who met me in the steam shower room. I saw him again in the lighted area and he is indeed good looking. Then came my highlights, one dark hairy guy who he really likes to be with me (as we did multiple rounds) and one gigantic cocks from Argentina, and my fetish armpits from Turkey. Really good.. it is all worth it. I also wind down in tiergarten where i felt déjà vu in this cruising spot. I got fuck by this money guy but i already said i don't have extra money and he fucked me for free.
-my sex and porn addiction is on a high again

13/09
-so i went back to eldena bay and was about to start a day right with gelato and coffee in this old town, i already licked my gelato and my coffee is already made when the lady pointed the signage "cash only" in german. Oh well, how would i know?! My ears is warming in panic since i don't have cash and the lady behind me offered to pay. Surprised and super grateful, i also offered to payback via PayPal only to find i have zero balance and for the life of me i cannot transfer from my euro account to this dollar account. Anyhow Russ, as usual, always got me. So my day was ruined but kind people are around me.

12/09
-felt complicated . No work, no actual place. Waiting for my amnesty application. Been traveling but no earnings. I have so much but i also lack as much. Gratitude gratitude gratitude 
Done back to basic yoga with beath and flow

https://youtu.be/4f6aQTe8hhU?is=sAloL4ZU6AR8etmW

-meet stadpark thick guy again and really see him and make love to him. I really like him to the extent im becoming awkward. Same routine as i had with my usual pattern
-finally meet tobias (pls see ref)
He is visiting his father here in greifswald and he splash me with his cum
-it seems that what i consider highlights are my sexcapades. I dunno why but it's the only thing that keeps me sane and alive these days. Im thinking I should have a different blog/journal section dedicated for it.

09-11/09
-i met stadtpark thick guy again. But he brought another top for threesome. He is my ultimate type so i got more pleasure from him and i really miss his juicy meaty thick dick. If only we were alone i could have kissed him 
-meet this visiting Swedish guy. He actually looks good in person than his picture. I blocked him but he found a way to meet me 😅
-went to tinkergarten in berlin and meet two guys. everyday i meet someone for a fuck either at their place or at the park
-i felt the guilt in so much pleasure. I dunno why.


06-08/09
-spent most of the time to exploring greifswald where maxie bella is based like the harbour and eldena. Greifswald is a town full of medical interns and hospital staff. So I managed to meet my first German in this area. One is a resident german doctor and then the other is a syrian medic. Then the hottest is this hairy thick guy where we had outdoor fun in stadtpark (see ref)
-meet Maxie Bella's Filipino colleagues and prepare Italian dinner for them. Had a great time with kapwa pinoys
-meet Philip, a Portuguese working in greifswald. We had a great talk and some sex. Also had a shower and wine together. He served a good wine which vineyard close to his hometown. Real good connection.
-walk around Steinbeckerstraße, an old quaint cobble stone town with old churches and universities. I felt this time stopping, wine drenched, dusk moment


05/09
-early flight to Germany. Good thing i made it to the airport on time. Had this wonderful sunrise overlooking the Venetian waters. Totally a sight to behold. Tempted to take a photo of the sun but i simply smile and honor its sacredness.
-i was in Italy early this morning and Germany this afternoon. Being awake in two countries is insane.
-such joy in meeting maxie bella after a long time of assuring her she can make it in Germany. Now she's here and I'm here visiting her. We started to roam around Berlin center 

We've been wandering in asia, now this is the beginning of our European wonders.


03-04/09
-as usual, time flies with summer camp. We were finally done with our final presentation and said goodbye to my kids
-went for a pizza party with the host families and my co camp facilitators by Thursday and got wine with shari, luis, bea, paolo, abi and Olivia on Friday. Had wonderful time to connect with my colleagues but clearly, im drained.
-to cap my stay in Padova Denise reserved a table for us for some authentic ramen (one of the best ramen i had in a long time), had gelato and we bike along the medieval town. Just wonderful.

01-02/09
-finally i have the chance to have a walk around the neighborhood here in Guizza, where my host family resides. 

I was able to meet some guys around. Met 2 hung guys on my sept 1; while one husband material on the next day, his name is maximiliano (pls see ref). 

We really connected and really had wonderful outdoor sex. We got lost in the innards and it was like an adventure. Then we kissed in the park even though there were some people and went to my fave spot in parco guizza. 

He said he was very lucky to find me and i said we are both Lucky since he is my type and he kisses really well. What a great way to start my September 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my_hotmug

Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!

2

As Time Goes By

Trekkers